Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Teapot

I trimmed and assembled this teapot today. I put the plaid pattern I've been working with on it and really like the way it turned out. I also tried a new spout that I think worked out OK. The biggest change in the spout is that it has that little ball shape at the base. This allows me to cut the bottom of the spout to get a better angle. I also made sure to make the handle plenty wide and generous in size as I have somewhat a phobia of thin weak handles. I also think I improved the shape of the pot by making the belly start lower to achieve more of a spherical form. All in all I really like the way it came out, tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment