Here are some pictures of some of my favorite feet. These are all pots that I own and non of them were made by me. I really like feet (of pots) for whatever reason, I think most potters do. Feet are often times the best part of a good pot, for me. They are also often what make bad pots bad. I think the pots above represent a wide enough variety and display well what I am interested in. Anyone care to guess who these pots were made by. There are two pots made by the same person but other than that there are no repeats.
It's nice to know that there's other foot fetishists out there...
ReplyDeletesimon levin, sequoia miller, mark shapiro, jeff oestreich, sequoia miller, yours truly.
ReplyDeletebam! what's my prize?
and thanks for the props!
ReplyDeleteto easy...
ReplyDeleteMay have a prize in a few weeks, but until then virtual high five!
Wow...That was impressive Brandon.
ReplyDelete